This case study focuses on a current BlueYonder merchant.
Client: High profile Plastic Surgery Center located in Newport Beach, California.
Their procedures range from $1,500 to $35,000. 78% of all their procedures are run on their patient credit cards.
Key problems client was looking to solve:
- Their current processor was charging and average of 2.5% a month in processing fees.
- Client was spending $9,000 to $16,000 a month in merchant processing fees, totaling to more than $120,000 in credit card processing fees per year.
- A simple consult was given on the proper set-up and communications, so that patients were easily informed of the fee’s that would be passed to them if they opted to use their credit or debit card to pay for their procedures.
- Client and office staff were educated on the operations and legality of the BlueYonder Processing Program. They were provided with all the BlueYonder credentials and the certifications which allow the program to run in all 50 states.
- They were given examples of how other medical practices currently run BlueYonder, and shown examples of other medical clinics monthly statements, clearly displaying the flat $65 a month with no other fees.
- Client was informed there are no contracts with BlueYonder, and all processing equipment is provided at no cost.
- BlueYonder suggested 3-month test pilot.
- Client opted to test BlueYonder starting in January 2018.
- BlueYonder installed processing terminal at no cost and no contract. Provided collateral and provided simple staff training.
- Initially, client did not cancel their current processor and opted to keep their processing account open while they piloted BlueYonder’s no fee merchant processing system.
- After 2 months of running BlueYonder without any issues, they canceled their expensive processor and have since run BlueYonder for 12 consecutive months ongoing.
- They pay a flat $65 a month for unlimited credit card processing with no other fees.
- In their first 12 months, client ran $4,797,482 in credit card processing saving a total of $129,532 in fees.
The chart below, shows clients month by month savings.
BlueYonder’s unique processing system runs flawlessly in medical practices nationally. For any medical practice that accepts credit cards the program is a great fit. The card processing rules have changed, whereby many medical practitioners have not been privy to these changes by Congress and the card processing rules.
No matter what type of medical practice you own, if you take credit and debit cards as a form of payment, BlueYonder’s credit card processing program will work for you. It is a simple fix. Nothing changes in your practice except the high volume of savings you will enjoy. Many of our medical practice enjoy savings we have shared in this case study.
If saving $50,000 to upwards of $200,000 a year is relevant to you and your business, give us a call.
We will transparently walk your through our program.
You have nothing to lose and you can test our program with no commitment.
To see how much BlueYonder can save your practice, call at 800-270- 9285
or use this Contact Form